Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Remember they are nothing but hoax perpetrators.
01:56 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 February, 11:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Wow actually learned a few things......plus take back's a B......and.....begin....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Blake @penny1040
13 February, 11:22
I pray that by some miracle this brave and talented soul is still on this earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
13 February, 08:22
GhostEzra assured us that he is alive and well! along w/ others! 😊 totally makes sense to me! still doesnt make me stop missing his firey self! 🥰
what didnt make sense? the crazy exit story that they tried to sell us w/zero facts to back it up! ex: where's the teens that tried to stop Kappy from (throwing himself) off the bridge? 😉 and even Kappy could not convince me that he had betrayed someone (Potus?)very important to him!

13 February, 08:11
i miss Kappy! good to know that he is alive and well!...still doesnt change the fact that he is missed! 🤗

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 February, 06:39

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
12 February, 06:33
Since the DC corporation has been dissolved, all the DC politicians are supposed to be unemployed now. So this impeachment trial should be null and void. Am I missing something?

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
12 February, 05:48
This man, was and is a hero; he was the victim of Political war and I believe, like many other digital soldiars whom have left us to soon and are alive and having to hide; deserve a medal for their work in bringing out the truth. God Bless Kappy, wherever you are. Your sacrifice was/is not in vain.

13 February, 08:18
In response Patriot May to her Publication
GhostEzra assured us that he is alive and well! along w/ others! 😊 totally makes sense to me!
what didnt make sense? the crazy exit story that they tried to sell us w/zero facts to back it up! ex: where's the teens that tried to stop Kappy from (throwing himself) off the bridge? 😉

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
12 February, 05:41
Is it a hoax the vaccines are killing people?

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 February, 05:33
so hope hes still alive....love me some kappy

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
12 February, 05:05
are you tired of winning? lol oldie but goodie. ahhh the good old days when we did win. now we win and they steal it and we let them. cuz were pussies oh yea oh

LAGAL LAGAL @Lagal
12 February, 03:37
poor guy! 🙏

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
12 February, 03:02
Thank you Kappy❤️

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
12 February, 03:00

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 February, 02:53
I hope Kappy is alive and playing a part in this movie!

Kay Eski @KayEski
12 February, 02:44
12/21 take it away, today is 2/12/21. ;)

12 February, 05:46
In response Kay Eski to her Publication
I noticed that too; I wonder if there is a post that goes with this?

12 February, 07:46
In response Kay Eski to her Publication
I believe it is in regard to the Executive Order Trump signed on December 21;

https://www.presidency.ucs...

Rosemary Frances @iam369iam
12 February, 02:43
You just gotta love Isaac Kappy. !!

Nana Bobana @Nanabobana
12 February, 02:42
Kappy is a hero

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
12 February, 02:41
March is going to be mind stuttering🤯🥳🥰

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
12 February, 02:29
I miss Kappy! I pray he is still alive. ❤️ 🙏

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
12 February, 02:25
I LOVE HIS VIDEOS!! It's my style. 😍

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
12 February, 02:20
PLEASE, PLEASE let him be alive!🙏🙏🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 February, 02:07
Wherever the New White House Lands.....we need to open a Q Bar/Restaurant with a Dance Club attached called KAPPY'S!

Always on Calendar...A yearly Patriot/Anon Reunion @ KAPPY'S!! ❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 February, 02:06
Thanks for the post of Kappy which to me showing all is on the up and up you guys are outrageous I can't fathom how you guys must feel watch all of this going on around you and how the patriots are responding

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
12 February, 02:04

Zara Doyle @Halicacabum
12 February, 02:12
In response Henry Porter to his Publication
i cant stand Lemmon the demon

Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
12 February, 02:13
In response Henry Porter to his Publication
Be careful what you post. This is a fake photo and it's been called out hundreds of times. check with tin eye on photos that look suspicious.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
12 February, 02:02
This needs to be on iTunes. The patriot/anons will download it in masses just to prove a point (example: Gamestop). The fake news will report that this bizarre, yet catchy "conspiracy" song is topping the charts = Boomerang Red pill.