Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 01:56
Remember they are nothing but hoax perpetrators.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
This man, was and is a hero; he was the victim of Political war and I believe, like many other digital soldiars whom have left us to soon and are alive and having to hide; deserve a medal for their work in bringing out the truth. God Bless Kappy, wherever you are. Your sacrifice was/is not in vain.
05:48 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_May77 in this post can reply
Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
13 February, 08:18
In response Patriot May to her Publication
GhostEzra assured us that he is alive and well! along w/ others! 😊 totally makes sense to me!
what didnt make sense? the crazy exit story that they tried to sell us w/zero facts to back it up! ex: where's the teens that tried to stop Kappy from (throwing himself) off the bridge? 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
13 February, 10:20
In response Jeanene Carlos to his Publication
I know; I am trying to connect a few dots before getting to his final week; for instance, I want to add some truth to his video's and posts by validating a few of them; like I did with Seth Green. It will take a some time but I feel it is worth it.