31 May, 02:41
🌷🇺🇸 Our extraordinary First Lady doesn’t post often,
but when she does — AWESOME 💥

Today FLOTUS posted
“Retribution is coming” 🔥🔥🔥

LauraAboliChannel

😻 Some Anons believe, me among them,
that USCG Petty Officer Todd Bergun, is JFK, Jr. 😉🇺🇸😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 June, 08:34
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 June, 03:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
True, sorry. My mistake because I looked under Melania Trump and not FLOTUS.

PAPA CADDI @RickN
01 June, 06:30
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I'm getting so sick of people posting without doing their due diligence. FFS it's no wonder people laugh at some Anons. Come on people just check things before blindly posting. Sometimes it's like the sheep are still all around us 🤷‍♂️

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 June, 08:33
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 June, 03:34
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
The post is true, my mistake because I looked under Melania Trump and not FLOTUS !!! so chill , relax and take a deep breath.