Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Patrick Lincoln Kahlooni (a.k.a. Patrick Bouvier Kennedy) the brother of John Fitzgerald Lincoln Kahlooni Jr. (a.k.a. John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr.) who allegedly died 39 hours after his birth. He is a well educated Engineer and Historian.

A highly publicized photo of John Fitzgerald Lincoln Kahlooni Jr. and Carolyn Jeanne Bessette-Kennedy observed in various mainstream publications, show directly to the right behind Carolyn the gentlemen is believed to be the middle aged brother of JFK Jr. known as Patrick Lincoln Kahlooni (a.k.a. Patrick Bouvier Kennedy) consequently proving he did not die at birth.

Patrick Lincoln Kahlooni (a.k.a. Patrick Bouvier Kennedy) has also played multiple roles in the White Hat movie we have all been watching including Michael Brian Protzman (Negative 48 / -48) and 55th US House Speaker Kevin Owen McCarthy.

https://www.humorousmathem...
10:37 PM - May 27, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 May, 11:58
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I have read quite a bit about the Kahlooni's, and their bloodline! Many family members. They are Heroes in my book!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
27 May, 11:29
Some speculate Patrick is a Twin of Jr...of course this is not what Patrick says...maybe close in age...can't wait for the reveal...I have learned much History from Patrick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
27 May, 11:19
FAMILY MATTERS.