Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
https://youtube.com/shorts...

THIS IS WHY IT IS TAKING SO LONG..... PLEASE LORD- LET ME GRADUATE THIS TIME AROUND !
12:25 PM - May 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
27 May, 04:18
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
You mean to tell me you take this crap seriously?
Seriously???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 May, 05:32
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Oh boy - you have a long road ahead of you .....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 May, 03:28
You're so enlightened-preaching left and right about people needing to "wake up."

Here's a red pill-Dolores Cannon was a military psyop, that's a fact.

Stop pushing this crap and screaming at others for being negative-we're in a shit of a mess and we're the only ones who can get ourselves out of it and this nonsense isn't helping anyone.

Free Bird @DCast
27 May, 05:39
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Yep, the prince of the air (d'vil) loves to fool people to think he and the fallen angels can 'rule over them' rightly
But they're Liars
'who are they to judge anyone?'
they're #HeavensRejects !

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 May, 05:43
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I have messages to share - if you are not ready to receive them - thats your choice. Its ok - many are not ready. Many are very comfortable wrapped in the main stream narrative - the doom and gloom - I doubt staying in a closed box will help anyone. As far as Ms. Cannon is concerned - I take what resonates with me and leave the rest behind. Most of what I post comes from within - real life experiences and comms that can not be denied. The TRUTH is not for everyone and that is a general statement. I appreciate your reply.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 May, 02:28
I am with Y ou!