Only people mentioned by 1Counterpart2 in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
03 May, 11:54
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
So how long do we need the list to be before we open those indictments?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denile Riverafter @Denileriverafter
14 February, 06:34
The SHORT list!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
14 February, 06:29

Seek The Truth @WL6202
13 February, 05:46
I had also read that HRC threatened JFK Jr. not to run. I think the zipper was broken on the Clinton body bag back in Arkansas. Yet, they haven't suffered for decades after the fact. Yes, v1.0 is gone but they lived life on our time/our dime while those trying to expose their evil perished in horrific deaths.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 February, 03:03
FRONT RUNNER!!!! NEVER let that be forgotten. I saw a video biography about his life and it said, he was "thinking" about running but when he heard Hilary was entering the race, being the gentleman that he is, he pulled back to let her win. That is not the true history. Never let it be forgotten that John F. Kennedy Jr. was the front runner ahead of Hilary before he was murdered/disapeared whatever you beleive, He was the sure bet to win! He did not concede the race to her!!!!!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
13 February, 12:20
Remember the report about finding the bomb in the tail of the plane with a barametric switch the night before?