Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
12 February, 10:49
FACT CHECKED! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
β€œThings you must know to be informed: YES, THE GOVERNOR OF MICHIGAN USED TO WORK FOR GEORGE SOROS. *YES, CALIF GOV. GAVIN NEWSOM IS NANCY PELOSI'S NEPHEW. * YES, ADAM SHIFF'S SISTER IS MARRIED TO ONE OF GEORGE SOROS’ SONS. * YES, JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A MULLAH'S SON IN IRAN. * YES, HILLARY'S DAUGHTER CHELSEA IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS' NEPHEW. * YES, ABC NEWS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER IAN CAMERON IS MARRIED TO SUSAN RICE, OBAMA'S FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER. * YES, CBS PRESIDENT DAVID RHODES IS THE BROTHER OF BEN RHODES, OBAMA'S DEPUTY NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Tianshi in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 February, 03:06
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
gosh every time i see susan rice ......I think about that old mustache pic with barry lol πŸ˜‚. could it be ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
12 February, 05:47
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
IKR - There is a resemblance so that one wouldn't surprise me since we've seen how many genders are reversed with the elites...that would explain her/his closeness to BO.

Evidently also has crimes to answer for.
"Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK - Politics - Nairaland"
https://www.nairaland.com/...