Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 October, 01:17
Dept of Defense decode

=

Joker 🃏/ Naming True Messiah 🦌/ Truth Is Hot🔥/ I Has No Need For A Doubt / Oceanic I Surrender All 🌊⚓/ Curses Are Lifting 🥳/ Bein Total Upgrade God / The Mother Of The Sees 🌊👀/ First Female President / Booby Trap / Being So Rude To Her K 😪/ Nothing To See Here 👀/ Gematria Hidden Message / Mission Success🥳/ Learn Off Their Mistakes / Vibe Check ✔/ Not Today / I Break Curse Of Earth K / Is Passin God Test / The Family Of Ls / Do A Nice Gesture For K / One Eyed Man Is King 👁/ I Want My Baby Now 😭/ Decode She Hides The Key 🔑/ Activation Nation / Big Daddy I Surrender / Nothing Is Accidental / Poopy Diaper Time 💩/ Spec Ops To Remember 💙💚/ Theres A Hidden Pattern / An Intimate Circle Of Friends 💞/ Return Hope Of God 🌈/ Learn To Read Gematria 🔠🔢/ Interdimensional Shift / Being Divinely Guided 😇
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
187-781
1122-2211
745-547
TS 8:06

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 May, 10:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by shad00ww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shadow Knows, click on at the bottom under it