Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 October, 01:17
Dept of Defense decode

=

Joker πŸƒ/ Naming True Messiah 🦌/ Truth Is HotπŸ”₯/ I Has No Need For A Doubt / Oceanic I Surrender All πŸŒŠβš“/ Curses Are Lifting πŸ₯³/ Bein Total Upgrade God / The Mother Of The Sees πŸŒŠπŸ‘€/ First Female President / Booby Trap / Being So Rude To Her K πŸ˜ͺ/ Nothing To See Here πŸ‘€/ Gematria Hidden Message / Mission SuccessπŸ₯³/ Learn Off Their Mistakes / Vibe Check βœ”/ Not Today / I Break Curse Of Earth K / Is Passin God Test / The Family Of Ls / Do A Nice Gesture For K / One Eyed Man Is King πŸ‘/ I Want My Baby Now 😭/ Decode She Hides The Key πŸ”‘/ Activation Nation / Big Daddy I Surrender / Nothing Is Accidental / Poopy Diaper Time πŸ’©/ Spec Ops To Remember πŸ’™πŸ’š/ Theres A Hidden Pattern / An Intimate Circle Of Friends πŸ’ž/ Return Hope Of God 🌈/ Learn To Read Gematria πŸ” πŸ”’/ Interdimensional Shift / Being Divinely Guided πŸ˜‡
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
187-781
1122-2211
745-547
TS 8:06

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Shadow Knows @shad00ww
25 May, 10:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 May, 10:15
GRAND RISING SISTER !!...have a GREAT day...LOve and blessings

24 May, 10:37

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 May, 08:55
Where has Mr Vibe check vanished to?

25 May, 12:28
"Vibe Check βœ”"

Is honesty the priority today? πŸ™πŸ‘

https://x.com/taylornation...