Earth Alliance @Hampata
💥🔥All of these events were false flags. The biggest one of them all was 9/11. Any more FF that you can think of.🔥💥
05:45 PM - May 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Hampata in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 May, 07:44
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
Waco, Ruby Ridge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 May, 07:44
Oklahoma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
24 May, 07:11
Utøya

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 May, 06:05
💥 FALSE FLAG

In the old days on open sea, Pirates would raise a distress flag, calling attention to other vessels for help. Once help arrived, that vessel would be captured, pillaged and the captain and crew of the rescue team would often be thrown to the sharks while their goods went into the hands of the Pirates scot-free. This is where the term 'False Flag' began. It does not mean it did not happen, it means it was orchestrated as part of an agenda to happen, and Actors are playing a part.

The deep state plot to orchestrate mass shootings in schools across America was in order to justify the banning of firearms to the public. Always questioned if the shooters were MKUltra patsies created and/or perhaps actors as well.

It’s all PLANNED and connected to world health organization trying to take over and install (not happening!) a World Treaty...

They did not want an 🌟Awakened, armed PUBLIC to defy their plans.

Awaken my Frens 🐸

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
24 May, 08:10
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Necessary to take out the Institutions who provide the Invaders(victims of Ignorance)

In the United States the destruction of white people is proceeding along a slightly different line. Over the decades the American ruling elites, which excludes “the people,” have solidified their control by establishing groups of intellectuals, media, celebrities, and government officials in organizations such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Aspen Institute, the World Economic Forum, and there are many others, that have laid down the correct line, departure from which is minimal if a person intends to remain in the “formulation of public opinion.” Dissenters from official narratives are simply excluded from recognition.

The Aspen Institute, funded by several US federal agencies to serve Washington’s agendas, has created a “Commission on Information Disorder.”

By Paul Craig Roberts

LucilleOliver @LucilleOliver
24 May, 05:55
Google is presently paying $10,447 to $13,025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15,248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Detail Here..............>>> http://Www.MoneyPay1.Com