Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 February, 09:16
Dan Vibes to start this FryDay !!! New tweet - Timestamp 9:01 EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 February, 09:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Dan's timestamp = 9:01
U.S Army tweet = 9:01
Drop #901 = Do you believe in coincidences?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 February, 09:26
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nice connection ...as always, Todd!

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
12 February, 11:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I’m always amazed at his connections :) Love the way his mind works ❤️👏

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
So quick question... just so i can be sure to read the drops correctly. On my twitter it shows the time stamp of 6:01 (not 9:01), do i just think mirror with drops or do I need to know the time zone of where the person is and look up the q drop from their time zone? Hence if they tweet from the east coast it would have been 9:01? Probably the dumbest question ever.
12:44 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumGirl in this post can reply
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
13 February, 01:48
In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication
I understood from other anons the time stamps here are not accurate or reflect time zones but I’m not sure why or what if anything does it mean