Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 12:38
Trump didn't tell you a 100 times we won/we will win to walk away and quit. He didn't fly into the sunset to disappear after doing more rally's than any other President in history. He's just shuffling the deck right now. Ready to play the Trump card. Hang tight, it may get bumpy first before we have clear skies. The dark winter is coming to and end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
It certainly is dark and cold in my area of Texas right now, and look at those numbers for Wednesday. :)
12:42 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
12 February, 07:44
In response Just Me... to her Publication
This is very cold! omg, and the comment on your post. These temps are terrible. I am ready for spring!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Winder @UnredactedTruth
12 February, 12:47
In response Just Me... to her Publication
It's been DARK & COLD in SoCAL!!! Total WEATHER WARFARE... we've ALWAYS had beautiful Santa Ana's this time of year with clear blue skies. This year has been DARK & COLD for months.