Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Please pray for my sister to call me. Now not talking to me. Don't wanna put it all out there, but thanked the young man who brought her there for bringing her, on behalf of my family. I mean it is a SOUTHERN thing to do. Told mama I am just gonna go live in the fookin woods, if no one is around, no one can hurt you. lol But fuh realz.
12:24 PM - May 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
23 May, 03:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 I just prayed for you. Hopefully your family situation resolves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 03:32
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Ty it really breaks my heart. TY brother!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
23 May, 01:09
In solitude there is great reflection of EVERYTHING. My relationship with GOD is the ONE and ONLY relationship that completes and sustains me in this present upside down world. May you know His PEACE, LOVE and GUIDANCE as you embrace your life ahead. 💖🌹💖

23 May, 01:25
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Ah thank you!!! Great redirect.

connie wright @cowri
23 May, 12:28
🙏👣🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 May, 12:26
Lord Jesus we ask in your precious Name, to please intervene in Stephanie's family, heal all hurt and trauma and restore these sisters to one another. Amen 😇🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
🙏❤️✝️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 May, 12:25
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️