Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
21 May, 03:55
The dilemma, what do you say to someone who wanted to force you to get the jab. Of course, they got it plus the many boosters offered surely,and so did their elderly parents who are now dead. They have hinted in a text, they too are sick. While convid unfolded, you showed them a ton of evidence as to why NOT to get it, and they called me names and suggested it was all just conspiracy, belittled me with concerns that I was unstable, and if I presented evidence by doctors they were just quacks. Of course, I don't want to say "I told you so", I am above that consciousness but I also don't want to get into it with them. I kind just want to love them from a distance, because everything they are facing was based on choices they made. And so it boils down to "you make your bed" then "you also have to lie in it" now. If they had not attacked me, I might be able to assist from a more trusting place, but my trust for them being wiser than the evil that pushed the killer jab, is completely gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. Don't beat yourself up because these people don't want to listen. We are all on our own individual life path some allow us to teach what we know and some don't.
03:59 PM - May 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it