Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
The dilemma, what do you say to someone who wanted to force you to get the jab. Of course, they got it plus the many boosters offered surely,and so did their elderly parents who are now dead. They have hinted in a text, they too are sick. While convid unfolded, you showed them a ton of evidence as to why NOT to get it, and they called me names and suggested it was all just conspiracy, belittled me with concerns that I was unstable, and if I presented evidence by doctors they were just quacks. Of course, I don't want to say "I told you so", I am above that consciousness but I also don't want to get into it with them. I kind just want to love them from a distance, because everything they are facing was based on choices they made. And so it boils down to "you make your bed" then "you also have to lie in it" now. If they had not attacked me, I might be able to assist from a more trusting place, but my trust for them being wiser than the evil that pushed the killer jab, is completely gone.
03:55 PM - May 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by OurHumanStory in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 May, 04:13
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
If they bring up their sickness you could ask "What do you think caused it?"
They may surprise you and say the jabs.

I have one family member who got 3 jabs that is finally awake to the Covid scamdemic. They completely regret falling for the lie. They haven't apologized for how they mocked me. The price they are paying for not listening to my warnings is far beyond what anyone should pay.

I am loving other family members from a far dealing with cancer treatments that nearly killed their 18 year old less than a year ago. If the cancer tests show the cancer should be treated again, I've encouraged them to try alternative cancer treatments. They say they have looked into them and feel traditional cancer treatments are the most effective. I just pray that one of the seeds I have planted over the past year will sprout and they will recognize the harm chemotherapy has caused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
24 May, 04:06
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It's a tough thing, but it sounds like you are handling it well.

If this one person contacts me again, I am going to tell her my stance has not changed on the jabs and she was extreme on her stance. So if something has not changed for her, I don't think we have anything connected to RELATE in our 'realationship' anymore. I don't trust people who think it's ok to take my rights away especially if I am forced to take something that could end in my death. I think sovereignty begins with clarity of personal rights.

On a side note, I know 7 people who passed away after getting the jab. All seniors. One was my Aunt. Both parents of this person died after getting the jab. She paid a valuable price too but doesn't see it.

What ride this has been. Crazy, crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 May, 03:59
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. Don't beat yourself up because these people don't want to listen. We are all on our own individual life path some allow us to teach what we know and some don't.