SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
We know disinfo exists.

And Q said John is no longer alive on this side of life.

So... Which is which?

A. "John is alive" is disinfo.
or
B. "John is not alive" is disinfo

And, if you'd care to share, why do you believe the answer you chose?

A

B

11:00 PM - May 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 May, 09:58
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Voted B because of all the expert planning since 1963. I don't think John was left unprotected. I believe the plan to kill him was made known, and steps were taken to thwart the plan. Also, the resolve of John himself, to avenge the attack on his father and other family members. Lastly, the shock, awe, and unity that a reveal would produce for the good of the country. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 May, 09:57
I think I accidentally chose the wrong block that I checked. I believe in my heart he is alive, and it has been part of the plan to take down the cabal for many many years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 May, 04:37
I chose B

Besides knowing i wanted to believe it, all i read made logical sense bearing in mind the number of "hits" on his family; he and his guardians wud hv been on their guard and with the clinton track record i blv they'd be ultra aware of a likely event when he announced he was running for office.

Then an account i believe to have either been Jr himself (or someone very close to him) earnestly assured me it was true that he was still alive.

RFK touching his nose clinched it for me.

Maybe naive of me but cannot fathom a scenario where we may all be being deliberately misled.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 May, 04:02
My intuition is fully functioning and he is my choice for the current Vice President and next candidate to replace President Trump when he leaves the office.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 May, 03:54
John wears the armor of the Lord and is alive and well:) ❤️

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
19 May, 04:11
When you dig deep enough you find its pretty much undeniable.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
18 May, 11:28
Cuz Field says so & he's right about everything😊

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 May, 11:10
Cause however God did it, I believe personally He spared him and his wife and her sis. Because the thought of them dying at the hands of the cabal already knowing what I knew bout Shillary etc. would be to hardcore to believe God let that happen. ALSO the hedge over my life He has placed, then more well known folks, of course He looks out for them the same way. My take.