Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Musings and a photo essay on contemporary life in Britain. https://newsletter.marting...
04:13 PM - May 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 May, 09:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Describes my feelings concisely. Reassuring. TY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
18 May, 05:23
Yes, the transition is not easy and we are definitely doing the best we can. I enjoy your writing skills and how clear and concise your thoughts are Martin. Thanks for this and staying the course. You are much appreciated and loved. 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
18 May, 05:01
Thank you. You have put into words all the things that have been going through my thoughts. With all that is happening, you have made it more bearable by voicing what a lot of us know. We are not alone. God Bless. Keep up the great work you do. 😉💗👍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 May, 04:29 (E)
As always Martin you explain this experience perfectly. Thank you for sharing your photographs and your writings with us.
May God Almighty continue to guide, bless and protect you and all of us.