Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
WHY AREN'T WE (WHITE HATS) STOPPING THIS❓❓❓❓❓

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
11:47 AM - May 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
17 May, 01:47
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
What’s really unusual is my wife and I are independent insurance adjuster and our business as well as all adjuster in Florida are non existent right now for the first time in over 20 years the business dried up. There’s no work for months now. What’s going on ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
17 May, 01:30
Well one of those states is trying to bring in the weatherman:

https://www.wral.com/story...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
17 May, 12:25
Its very simple, white hats are not in total control OR white and black hats are one and the same. Your families are safe but ppl are dropping like flies from the nefarious bullshit. I think we are played by all of them.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
17 May, 12:45
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
100% EXACTLY

They were ALWAYS one and the same... they are all part of the same evil cabal and have just been playing GOOD COP vs BAD COP to keep humanity divided and believing salvation would come from within 🔥

THE ONLY SALVATION OF MANKIND from this fallen world of SIN is Through Jesus Christ 🙏

We are in the End Times Tribulation foretold in Scripture... CONVERT and MAKE JESUS YOUR ONLY FOCUS

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 May, 05:49
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I've tried to show all of you how all of this is finely orchestrated by the numbers and military.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 May, 12:17
My mom is there and she won’t leave since she undergoes chemo every 21 days. I pray that God protects her in every way.🙏🙏🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 May, 12:02
I can remember the last bad Hurricane that was on the coast of Florida during Trump Presidency. You remember that one? I was at the beach with my mother (Sept). It was a nothing burger. I got images of it too. It was beautiful at nite.
So, I wouldn't worry too much.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 May, 11:56
Great question.