12 February, 12:09
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
One party discusses God.
One party discusses Darkness.
One party promotes God.
One party eliminates God.
Symbolism will be their downfall.
The Great Deceiver(s).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
12 February, 12:05
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
the controversal inverted pentagram, personally thru research and common sense on how corrupt government works. i believe that the symbol was perverted during the removal of the knights templar. kinda like witch craft, and conspiracy therorist. the templars were tortured for weeks into confessing they had worshiped baphomet. just one of those things in my opinion just has to do with good over evil nothings evil till an evil person invokes it to be evil. the templars also had a symbol of the pentagram with hearts on the end so that kinda crushes the evil aspect for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
12 February, 12:10
In response michael griggs to his Publication
just a thought on symbolism colors numbers etc... i personally dont allow anyone to own symbols colors or numbers. they are ours, no different from plants and arithmatic. this is just a pet peave of mine lol. what you use a symbol for and what they may use a symbol for are two different things uno? ive shot folks the middle figer to say hi and they take it the same way. to me only we define symbols, if we define it as evil then its purpose will be evil we define it as having no definate meaning then it has no definate meaning. prob just me lmao