Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
14 May, 09:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 May, 08:23
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Exactly.
This is a bullshit.
Now ppl gonna compare "Deep State" vs "Trump State" but damn, motherfuckers! It's all the same STATE!
playing with you, fucking with your mind, telling you there a 2 sides while there's only 1 side and it's evil, and it's distracting us while it rings in the fkn Reset.
Trump is some kind of biblical revelation beast.
So what if he exposed this or thst?
satan is an accuser, and what better way to cull the love of the people than to fashion yourself a hero while fucking over your own minions. Would satan Not do that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

yup.
Even Nino Rodriguez, the alt media puppet, once said Trump is in charge behind the scenes.
i dont think he's very bright.
at the very least, if Obama is the brain behind the Biden puppet, Trump's just letting it happen
in fact, this is what Q tells us
Trump is CIC , remember?
so how'd the service men get forced vaxxed?
01:05 PM - May 15, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 May, 09:32
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Makes me think of the Kim Clement prophecy of two presidents. Why doesn’t anyone question the legitimacy of it? Instead, it’s used to create and justify the CIC story. It was probably part of the psyop. If true, think of the magnitude of it. This entire mess was planned out in every possible way and is truly bigger than we can imagine.

On a better note, if Trump truly is the Antichrist, God is using him to usher in His New Earth. God wins in the end and we will feel His Glory, but we may just have to go through hell first.

16 May, 01:18 (E)
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I was suspicious of Kim. I heard of him through Trey Smith at godinanutshell project which I respect. However, something didnt sit right with me about Kim and now less so as I see he didn't prophesize anything above and beyond what Q said, and nothing above and beyond politics. I think he was a phony.
I think it's easy to "predict" the future when you know what the controllers' agenda is.
The 2nd beast of Revelation kills anyone who doesn't worship the image of the 1st beast.
I think the New Jerusalem might just be a heavenly realm. *IMHO*

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
15 May, 08:26
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
If you're correct and Trump and company are just more clowns, what would you do? Would you vote for Biden? Or just not vote? What would be the course of action i wonder.

16 May, 01:13
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
I'm not voting.
I already decided.

I'm also ignoring all of the political headlines and not giving a shit because it's all Strawberry Fields to me.

Free Bird @DCast
15 May, 03:04
Yep, and that's the Play
Can't 'make sense' out of 'non-sense' 🙄
We were 'set up'
sick of snake barrack and threatened w/ another snake Hilly, so the Enemy provided a 'way' who we didn't 'know' was a trickster snake too
Like albert pike stated: https://br.ifunny.co/pictu...
Can any of us say the pledge of allegiance to the Flag that really is the run by the 🐍💩 🏴‍☠️ ☠️ Enemy?
Our having a #SinNature doesn't help, we were #Tempted being 'desperate' (under their gaslighting fear) #BEGUILED to see him as 'the Answer', even thou some warned he was in the Illuminati clan, or playing the 'sympathy song' for the d'vil - we were deaf and dumb to the Truth!
Does GOD Care?
Even the father of the prodigal son received him back with Joy!
https://www.kingjamesbible...

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

15 May, 04:49
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
amen!