Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😔 I feel sick for this poor woman. Lord.

📰 5-12-24 Gateway Pundit

ASHLEY BIDEN OFFICIALLY CONFIRMS HER DIARY

https://www.thegatewaypund...
08:27 PM - May 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
12 May, 08:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
now, I want you to think about all those young women and older women and young men and older men who have been raped, abused, assaulted by their fathers/mothers/teacher/pastor ( a trusted person ) with incest. and how seeing all this is causing massive PTSD and trauma now. why do I think this? because my own father assaulted me, not rape but inappropriate touching, so did an uncle, a cousin, a neighbor. old wounds with salt pouring in again. if only there were legit judiciary systems to enforce the laws would prevent others from such afflictions.. oh, wait a minute... I have read that somewhere., oh, yes,,, the scriptures.. man still evades the truths in them. we live in an evil world and many under the guise of religion take advantage of many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 May, 09:06
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
I am so sorry for your suffering, TalYah,
like Ashley & COUNTLESS 💔

My focus is ASCENSION
to Celestial LIGHT realms of NO HARM
for all God Created Beings
where ALL wrongs are righted
& ALL wounds are healed 🙏❤️🕊️🌷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
12 May, 11:48
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
When the media focuses on attacking different individuals, it seems to be an attempt to detract from those who are still doing it to this day and yes, causing more harm by mocking victims and portraying perpetrators like there is no accountability which rubs salt in the wounds of victims. They may be in a spiral (by design) so we now have all these calls for mental health services and look--we have new markets for cannabis and hypnotherapy, mushrooms, hallucinogenics, etc. that were being built during the lockdowns so they can keep the system going. I am not saying none of those may help in treatment, rather I am suggesting those behind the continued MKUltra and psyops need not be part of the treatment system.