Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
12 February, 10:59
The last update didn't go well. reverted back for now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
@administrator 1,000 thank you’s would still be 1,000 too few for creating this oasis of free speech where truth driven patriots can gather to feel a glimpse of the America we once knew. Having this reminder keeps inspiring us to demand change & revitalizes our strength to continue red pilling main-street. We see the tireless effort you continue to put into this freedom-forum and want you to know that you & all you do is appreciated. Words aren’t powerfull enough to define how much but their strength comes from the free range to express them & for that we owe you immense gratitude.
11:23 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
13 February, 12:35
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Agreed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
13 February, 05:18
I agree 100%!!!!

TRUMP WON 2020 @iozzia0918
12 February, 11:38
well dont' thank them yet because their is talk that this site will start purging patriots

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 February, 11:38
Amen!

Marine by Birth 0341 81’s platoon @TrumpistaTom407
12 February, 11:18
how about a night feature so were not so bright. asking for a friend. thanks for everything

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
12 February, 11:51
In response Marine by Birth 0341 81’s platoon to his Publication
Click "MORE"- there is a night feature.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
12 February, 09:38

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 February, 08:59
Thank you isnt enough for all you have done, creating WEGO and Anonup! Its been over 2 years now and still going strong. ❤️🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 08:52
There are no words that can express our appreciation for kobayashi
Best damn data base man on the planet.

So Nana tried for months to buy Rick Grenells dinner for all he did for us too, but I guess that was a conflict of interest cause he worked for the govt at the time, but no reason why kobayashi cant accept dinner from Nana!

You dm me where you want it from and Nana will prepay it for you hun and will be thrilled to do it. Nana worries that you dont eat and sleep enough.

Where would you like to eat Hun, pick where ever you want to go, it is on Nana!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 07:41
I Agree!!! THANK YOU I am so GRATEFUL!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 February, 07:35
Beautifully said 👏

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
12 February, 07:31
I echo the sentiment, gratitude and appreciation of this beautifully articulated post. 🙏

@administrator Kobayashi is evidence that when we contribute our individual skills and talent in a way that is for the betterment of humankind, we collectively change the entire world for ourselves and one another for the better. 💖🌏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 February, 07:31
DITTO THAT!!!!