Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 May, 12:43
In response trueblue to his Publication
God please bless and protect our military and the precious families they leave to defend humanity. Shower them with miracles so that they know they are loved and never forgotten. In Jesus’ holy name Amen πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 May, 12:20
In response trueblue to his Publication
And Military moms. I don't know how my grandmother survived having all 6 sons in uniforms. During WW2, she had 3 sons serving. I can't even imagine what she went through. I learned in my 20s that she promised GOD that if all of her sons came home alive, she would never eat candy again. It was then I understood why she always handed me Halls Cough Drops as a child, lol. In her 80s she started eating Velamints. I said to my mom, "Does Grandma realize that she is eating candy?" My mom said "Probably not, but don't tell her. She sacrificed long enough." I'm so grateful for the wonderful people, souls, hearts that I was raised around. My large extended family was truly one of the best treasures that GOD gave me. Please GOD, no more wars. Please just give your children peace and a loving world. No more pain and suffering. Please GOD, end this madness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 May, 12:44
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amen and amen πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™