Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
09 May, 04:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 May, 04:43
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
nazi death protocol: remdesivir plus ventilator = death

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 04:51
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I pray everyday for doctors who prescribed this protocol. They trusted what NIH, CDC, BIG Pharma, etc told them.

I know doctors in my community, and they are faithful to God and have conservative values ... who value life.

Two of my extended family members died from this protocol.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
🙏💗I am 😢so sorry, please accept my condolences.

God Bless you and your family.

They will be accountable at the pearly gates, but the doctors and medical staff should apologize and fess up once they realize what they have done. It is their karma.

Sending love and hugs
04:54 PM - May 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
09 May, 05:01
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🤍
I just feel so sorry for these doctors in my community, who 'innocently' followed directions.

They are going to be devastated when they realize that their patients died because of this protocol.

Sending L🤍ve and HUGs.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 May, 05:06