Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 May, 11:20
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
i ill NEVER FORGET! [They] Killed My Wife!
NEVER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 May, 11:53
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
At My Judgement Let us All rememeber WE R ALL witnesses to What Went On Here
In the Finest Of Detail GOD will Bring Total Recall To What Was Done!
The GOOD Bad and the Ugly Will Give An True Account!
So let Be Written, So Let It Be Done!
๐Ÿง๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ค

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
09 May, 12:02
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
My most sincere condolences. I am confident we will see all our loved ones again, but that doesn't diminish the loss & emotion of the constant missing or injustice done. Keep holding the line, Patriot. I know your Wife is watching from above and so proud of you. All future generations of Humanity will be Free, and that's thanks to YOU and everyone in the fight. Guaranteed that's what she also invisioned. Stay strong! Love is ETERNAL, that bond that can never be broken. Heartfelt for your loss.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
09 May, 11:17
And it's both sad and ironic BUT half the Country will once again, bend over and take it in the keester when the next SCAM-DEMIC comes, and IT WILL COME.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 May, 11:46
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
sadly think you are correct. My husband just went to dr office and they are now demanding covid tests again...I am in Florida - so I have to asssume it will be worse everywhere else

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 May, 11:15