Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 04:42
🤓😲😱🙏"In preparation for the 2020 Election Trump had imprinted all official ballots with watermarks and chips and verified of such to a couple of Supreme Court judges. He also signed an Executive Order saying that if there was any foreign interference with the 2020 Election it would be declared null and void."

Depending on how many people see this, I may share the link to the page I got this from. I want this to be seen by enogh people to help those who doubt. This page has the entire new Declaration of Independence, etc. on it. This is not for doubters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
11 February, 10:59
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
the only thing that has crossed me up so far since early nov was recently when flynn stated trump nevwe signed the insurrection act and that rhe military is not is fact in control. what you posted here is what i bekieve as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
I had heard the same thing! But this came from an intel source from the lady that wrote it. If you look at more comments, you can find the link to the blog that's it's from. And then if you refresh the page, scroll down, you will see always today's date with an update. She can only post until her NDA (non disclosure agreement) kicks in, then no more updates!
11:08 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violet MEGA-Heart, click on at the bottom under it