Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
Today, my Husband watched newsmax talking about ivermectin. He told me he put some on his toenail and ate a dose ! I've been taking for a few years now. He took my tube from my bathroom drawer and used it. Told me we need more 😁 On our errands this afternoon, we stopped at the feed store for more.
How about that. I've been taking it for years, talking all about it always. Today, it's on the news, and he's suddenly a believer HA!
11:54 PM - May 08, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
09 May, 07:51
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Can you share which show he say yesterday please? I have family who need "others" to validate also. Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
09 May, 11:03
In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication
He said it was Charlie Kirk on the newsmax channel yesterday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 May, 12:28
Great news, I know you must be happy!

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
09 May, 12:54
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Happy and relieved! So great!

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
09 May, 12:15
Congrats 💥 he finally cracked 🙌, it's a good day. Unfortunately, many like him exist, but you initially brought it to his attention, so he picked up a story he otherwise would have missed entirely. Never give up on others, they need us now more than ever💞
Now y'all can do some tag-teaming!😁

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
09 May, 12:19
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
You are so right ! And for sure I can count on him sharing going forward about this wonderful drug 😁 It really is a big deal!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 May, 11:55
Sad, isn't it? Folks only believe it if the media tells them so.

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
08 May, 11:57 (E)
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
For sure! Exactly! And in my own home. He is very stubborn when I try to wake him. I love these moments!