Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
08 May, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
08 May, 04:00
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
CANNOT access your own posts (Disclose) on Telegram, but can see others, used to be able to see everything now cannot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
08 May, 11:30
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
It's getting harder and harder to post, see, share and find real truth Juris! Banned/deleted/terminated on LinkedIn, YT, ]X] Twitter [a Jesuit masonic Operation same as Q and TS a Jesuit Masonic Platform] Rumble three time terminated had to start over again. FB [four accounts] Instagram. Pinterest and many more platforms. On telegram I can not comment other than on my own DL chat and Main DL channel. My comments and likes just disappear [made a video about it] The browser version [desktop app] you can not see my Telegram posts at the moment. They terminated that as well. [I know] You have to have a account! I am so sorry but they hit me hard No FE and [Zionist] Trump Video's Post/Threads they will hit me hard removed/delete everything! They don't want you know the truth! Thanks for your comment and telling me Juris! Have a Blessed day! Erik, Disclosure Library

Thanks for replying.
Bastards the lot of them.
((THEY)) know we `ve got their number, that Trump is just as controlled as all the others and they`ve managed to dupe practically the whole world.
But like you, I will NOT stop posting about Trump,
certainly people are beginning to actually see thi8ngs differently, we just have to keep plugging.
Just don`t stop posting on here, your imput is valuable for showing people what is really going on.
have a blessed day yourself.
11:47 AM - May 08, 2024
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

08 May, 12:00
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
SNAP!!!😜