Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
08 May, 04:00
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
CANNOT access your own posts (Disclose) on Telegram, but can see others, used to be able to see everything now cannot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
08 May, 11:30
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
It's getting harder and harder to post, see, share and find real truth Juris! Banned/deleted/terminated on LinkedIn, YT, ]X] Twitter [a Jesuit masonic Operation same as Q and TS a Jesuit Masonic Platform] Rumble three time terminated had to start over again. FB [four accounts] Instagram. Pinterest and many more platforms. On telegram I can not comment other than on my own DL chat and Main DL channel. My comments and likes just disappear [made a video about it] The browser version [desktop app] you can not see my Telegram posts at the moment. They terminated that as well. [I know] You have to have a account! I am so sorry but they hit me hard No FE and [Zionist] Trump Video's Post/Threads they will hit me hard removed/delete everything! They don't want you know the truth! Thanks for your comment and telling me Juris! Have a Blessed day! Erik, Disclosure Library

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396