rolandkhan @rolandkhan
God IS Truth.
Christ IS Truth.

To forsake the Truth, to argue that in any capacity the Truth isn't important, to ignore/dismiss something that IS True, to accept lies and deceptions instead of countering [them] with Truth...

...is one truly worshiping Him, He who is Truth, if one argues that Truth isn't important?

To SEEK Truth is to seek God.
To ignore Truth is to ignore God.
To DEFY Truth is to DEFY God.
To defend lies is to defend the father of them.

These are not subjective statements.
One either actually follows God and His word, or one replaces Him and His word with that of Man/Self...Satan.

The Lukewarm will be spat out; we're only trying to get those of such an affliction to see His Truth instead of [theirs]. All one has to do is open one's eyes and LOOK where [THEY] tell one not to.

There is so much FE material out there now, there's absolutely zero excuse for ignorance from those who continue arguing against it...it's simply foolish at this point.
#flatearth
04:43 AM - May 08, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by rolandkhan in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
08 May, 05:44
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
I've looked at the FE information and am not convinced, Roland. My background is engineering and aerospace.

The existence of airline flights between Auckland and Santiago, and between Santiago and Cape Town, and the duration of those flights show that the Disk Earth model is fatally flawed for anything in the Southern Hemisphere. Fatally. It does not work.

The Moon is upside down when photos from Ice Land and Antarctica are compared. Visual cues show that the Moon is a sphere. If it was local within 'the dome' we would be able to see more of the sides.

I can't explain away the long distance telephoto lens photos but I find it more likely that light is bending, being affected by water vapor, over shorter distances than the greater distances being observed of celestial objects.

The spiraling Heliocentric Model does not need to be accepted to accept a spherical Earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
08 May, 06:16
In response Water Mark to his Publication
With one's eyes, one sees no curve, yet one accepts [their] claim there is one anyway by invoking the imagination.

With one's eyes, one sees stars retaining the same relative positions for millennia, yet one accepts that one is spinning & wobbling while hurtling through space by invoking one's imagination.

With one's eyes one can see the sun is not millions of miles away as one sees the crepuscular rays, not parallel rays, & understanding perspective one sees the sun move closer & further from oneself, yet one accepts the millions of miles by invoking the imagination.

With one's senses one experiences no motion, yet one accepts [their] claims that one is moving (even though God explicitly tells us the earth is stationary many times) by invoking the imagination.

For all one's talk of having logic and reason, one doesn't use them that much since one has allowed [them] to replace one's own senses with [their] imagination.
#pseudoscience
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 May, 12:04
and the truth of what Gods word tells us about
Israel/jews and its place in the latter days of history goes against the majority of thought
here at AU...God did not choose jews/Israel
because they were Holy or obedient, but because they are to be and will be after Gods
plan culminates--it's complicated

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 May, 11:28
That is really good !!!
Un-sugar coated words of wisdom
In Spirit and In Truth
So needed these days
Love ya lots
♥️👊♥️♥️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 May, 04:55
Patriot... they see!!! Civ Mil alliance... I am now a civy.... HUGE MISTAKE.. I WAKE THEM UP.. 4 TO 6 TIMES A DAY ... They be so fooked up... vets stand with me.. and they be messed up lads..