memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 02:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
07 May, 07:44
In response memes matter to her Publication
when i was younger working part time with 3 kids at home tryng to make ends meet, i worked in a nursing home.. i learned so much from them.. tolerance patience love kindness etc etc etc . i also learned and never forgot that i touched one of the ladies on the shoulder and her response? no one touches us like you do. it means soo much. a life lesson learned 50 years ago. from then on i always softly touched them when talking to anyof them...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 08:57
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
i think you knew what i meant but there were a few i could have done that to at times. ha ha. patience with the elderly now greatly understood. i am one of them now,,,
12:53 AM - May 08, 2024
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
08 May, 12:55
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
How is it? Are you okey with this part? You sound sound💌🩰🫂❤️🤲 and carry wisdom we all need t know😂🪖⚡💐