memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 06:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Howard Hawks @TheLook
07 May, 10:43
In response memes matter to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 May, 10:51
In response Howard Hawks to her Publication
Yes,like the meme states
Dont follow your heart

Howard Hawks @TheLook
07 May, 10:54
Your posts inspire me so. Thank you for what you do 💛

memes matter @NoComment
Excuse me, i was annoyed for some reason
I am very sorry
Deprograming still
Ty for your grace, i dont deserve it❤️💀
11:06 PM - May 07, 2024
In response Howard Hawks to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Howard Hawks @TheLook
07 May, 11:12
You need not apologize. You did nothing wrong. Thank you for the Adam & Eve post. I saw it early this morning and immediately thought of The Love Dare. That 40-day journey through 1 Corinthians 13 deepened my understanding of Love, and showed me where I got it wrong. I would have responded to your post earlier but was running late to work and couldn't. It's all good. Never doubt yourself. You do good work here.