Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am too tired to proofread it properly - let's hope there aren't too many typos! https://newsletter.marting...
09:05 PM - May 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
09 May, 10:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
CELL ur SOUL

put down the phones
then
half this s h i t goes away

let go of the H I V E Control

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
08 May, 12:13
I watched your presentation and thought you both did a great job. I liked the idea you mentioned about the future of your people because I have heard it from others. Recently somebody told me about a diversity training video they had to watch and they noted it was weird because everyone was the same mixed color in the video. To me, that suggests the goal is for a class system (the master class and the servant class) and it seems what we are all witnessing right now is the exploitation of all the races and ethnicities in different ways to prevent us from unity against the master class. Everyone should be proud of their heritage and not shamed into offenses they did not commit. Thank you for being out there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
07 May, 10:11
Saw this, immediately thought of:
educate-yourself.org

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
09 May, 10:22
In response Jack Fancy to his Publication
Cell the Soul

let go

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 May, 09:55
Martin
Thanks for hanging in there n your insight with great word smithing.
Appreciated by many.
God bless you.