Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 May, 03:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Strong 'mind' a MUST to combat the #FAKE #AlienInvasion 😎

I hope this video helps people to start believing the testimony by many who did service in our Special Forces - Space Programs.

Go to exopolitics.org to see their testimonies that Dr. Salla has been documenting. These soldiers have come forward for the past few decades to give testimony to the FACT that they worked side by side with many of these "other worldly" beings.

Happy to hear that McKinnon was protected & he may be still living. Yes, we have been interacting with "off world" species of many kinds - I hear roughly 110 now - in all sorts of manner for a very very long time.

Not ALL other worldly beings are difficult to look at or be around. . . The Higher 🌟 Benevolent Beings that I have been in contact with since childhood (NOT an abductee) will make your frequency go way up🌟!

So, Yes, to the speaker's point, it takes a great deal of "inner work" and strengthening one's mind to be near these BEings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396