Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
07 May, 10:11
GOD PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TODAY, PLEASE COMFORT ME.. BE THE LIGHT THAT KEEPS ME SAFE. You are my light in the mist of darkness…… I am not afraid…..brutal people will attack, and they will fall…. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name… I give this to you Father God… I cannot do this alone. Let me live in your house Lord and pray in your temple.

My fiancé left us and the kids to move into a B&B on a forest preserve and beautiful creek with my brothers fiancé and now they are together…… we are feeling so abandoned, scared and lonely…..

It’s a very sad situation.

In times of trouble my Lord will protect me and keep me safe on top of his Mighty Rock

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I am so sorry you are going through this. I have a 20+ marriage very much on the rocks because my husband has really bad ptsd & he has the flight mode on. He keeps threatening to sell our house in the middle of all of this & build a new house. With everything I have going on, he really thinks I have the energy or desire to do this. He's wrapped up in stupid materialism thoughts & I am in a spiritual battle he doesn't even understand. I'm trying desperately to keep our family unit together during this mess & it's constant stress on me. I'm supposed to be the nurturing mom & need to take on the strong male roll too because my husband can't deal with the reality of this insane world. It's very lonely & I pray constantly that he can handle whatever is coming. It's way too much stress. Please use your faith in GOD right now and we are here to give you strength 💪. You can do this. I pray for your family and for divine peace and guidance for both of us. Hang in there.
12:28 PM - May 07, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it