Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
27 April, 09:45
Can anyone help and/or give me direction?
I am looking and hoping to find a compilation of easily verifiable, undeniable, connect the dots, red-pilled events that have happened since approx 2020 to present time. Similar to a grocery list, straight forward and nothing too far off the radar of a normie in stage one of understanding, (i.e. destruction of food processing plants, strange weather patterns, promotion of degenerates into high level security positions, Bill Gates fckry with new food products, farm land owned by China close to military bases, etc.) They may think it nonsensical at first, but as the blatant totalitarianism continues to unfold, some will be drawn to that list over and over. And regardless of initial reluctantcy, I can guarantee, a few will be compelled to start their own journey of truth .... What better way to help in this "Great Awakening" then provide some direction on their path 💖
"The 100th Monkey Effect"
Any help is much appreciative 😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 May, 01:08
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
I recommend Kay Griggs interviews too. Eight years later it is a lot of work to do what you would like to have and honestly most of the people here are exhausted. Follow George Webb on Twitter for current investigations and info. Fall Cabal Series is good. And We Know is good to subscribe to . . . I pray that soon the EBS happens and a complete download and disclosure should happen then. I have tried everything with my sleeping family. Get them on Instagram. There seems to be massive awakening there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
07 May, 06:44
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thxs Hope, I've never heard of Kay before, but will check her out. Love LT and his presentations too. Unfortunately, some will never come to grips with these truths, but all we can do is continue trying. When all else fails, at least we can be there to help them through... Or lock them in the basement 😂 kidding.... Thanks again!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Kay is actually where I started my wake up. 8 years I try every day. The people I want to reach the most are so far away. I will always keep trying. All of Joe M's videos are good and Charlie Freak has the compilation videos of President Trump's 1st years in office. Very good videos. They are on Rumble.
09:36 AM - May 07, 2024
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
07 May, 01:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you Hope, I'm gonna check out Kay for sure!!! 😊