Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
This whole war I've been crippled and disabled and not one cent of disability help has been given to me. My own country won't even help me. Applied for disability several times only to be turned down when I genuinely need it.
I'm losing hope in everyone and everything. Sacrificing all of my time and heart for this. And I'm miserable and broke. My parents are abusive and I have nowhere else to go. Just want to feel a sliver of peace and love just once in my life. 😭 Please will u pray for me.
08:04 AM - May 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
07 May, 10:00
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🙏❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
07 May, 09:47
Father ABBA, please comfort, give peace and rest, wrap Your loving arms around her and let her know that she IS loved!! In Yahushas name I pray and plead the blood of Jesus, YESHUA, Yahusha over her! Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
07 May, 08:46
🙏 oh Jesus we need a miracle. Please send angels to Lauren, ease her pain, ease her struggles, send comfort as only you can. We thank you Father Amen
🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
07 May, 08:44
🙏🙏🙏🙏you are always in my prayers ! I have much love for you my friend hang in there its almost over!

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
07 May, 08:30
I’m sorry you’re feeling down and having a rough go at it, this too shall pass.

Did you ever think of making a website teaching about Gematria and Numerology and offering classes or programs to teach people about it? You already do it every day and it comes easy to you. Could turn into something great…

07 May, 08:33
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
I'm too tired fam. And broke. I get no help.

Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
07 May, 08:26 (E)
1 of my favorite prayers is, "Please, help me feel better." As you allow yourself to feel better, u accept blessings, your life will start to improve, & doors will open for you.

As you stay mired in misery, you lock yourself in prison. Change your focus, change your mind, change your vision, your outlook, your goals. BREAK the mental & emotional pattern of feeling desperate. You do that by doing something DIFFERENT, anything, even just taking a walk.

Make your 1st priority to FEEL BETTER. WHEN you feel better, God can help you. You lock yourself in self-imposed prison when you focus on the dark. The outside always reflects the inside. You have the power to change your mind. As you do, your heart, your wellbeing, your circumstances, will begin to shift. As you feel better, you will begin to lift UP. EXCELSIOR. Ever Upward. Eyes on the prize. It's not saving the world, it's saving yourself. You are only of help to others when you establish your own wellbeing. Blessings.

07 May, 08:35
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
I don't need to change my vision at all. I'm doing exactly what I need to do. I'm not a victim I'm genuinely in need of help.

💜

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 May, 08:08
🙏🙏🙏praying for you Sister....love ya