Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
It’s not about how much TRUTH you know
It’s what happens when that Truth creates LIGHT
That LIGHT emits an ENERGY that travels through
A FREQUENCY and VIBRATES
That ViBRATION reaches thousands/millions of people- that’s why we are so spread out.

This is why it’s so important to know what real TRUTH looks like / sharpen your skills and you will know what resonates with you and what does not / no proof required. Your SOURCE is GOD which He divinely left a piece of Him / its located behind/by your bellybutton/ that’s why you always trust your gut feeling/instinct.
When you KNOW Y o u KNOW!
05:54 AM - May 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
10 May, 08:37
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 May, 07:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
One THOUSAND percent TRUE !!!....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
10 May, 08:37
Thank you Elle..🙏 That really touched me, I teared up😭while reading and Feeeling it..✨💗

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 May, 07:58
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
ahhhhh... isn't it amazing?.... I literally lay down at night and feel the chills run up and down my body. Like LIGHT is covering me instead of the blankets... its really something ....
I love when I get GOD bumps.

HUGS to you ! xoxo

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 May, 07:58
Have a Great FrYdaY...Love and blessings SiSter

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 May, 07:55
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Y. our the BEST ! .. Love you Brother !

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 May, 08:31
Have a GREAT day...God bless Y ou

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 May, 07:55
another AWESOME POST ... GOD bless...LOVE Y ou...enjoy your day

Brian Cook @Eyehavenofucknclue
07 May, 07:18
Onya Elle. . .