Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
How come when I DO "think for myself" people here get stand-offish?
Even if I'm wrong, or you're wrong, isn't it a victory that we aren't fucking brainwashed?
03:47 PM - May 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 May, 07:51
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Certain people on AU get standoffish because they are jealous mainly IMO.

I've been seeing it more and more lately.

Ego is who they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 May, 07:58
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Ty. i see that too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 May, 05:28
We all live in different realities because our lives are different and what we see, others may not. There are some people on here I want to throat punch because they talk about freedom and God and in the next post they’re talking about all black people being lazy uneducated blah blah blah in my opinion if you see more than one black ass hole a day you may want to look in the mirror. That person has judged a hole race of people based off of a few people they’ve had experience with. My point is you are an individual with the same human rights as every man woman and child on earth and if people don’t like it don’t engage walk away. Done and dusted.

06 May, 05:29
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
thanks!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
06 May, 05:15
Amen. 💥

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 May, 04:45
Don't put up with it but also don't engage. Block em or blow em off and move on. I've learned a lot in the last few years and now have way more questions than answers.

06 May, 05:10
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
good advice

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 May, 04:10
Anyone who says someone is right or wrong is speaking from ego. No one will know the actual truth until the end.

06 May, 05:11
In response The Real Me to her Publication
💯
ty

Par Nelli @Parnelli
06 May, 04:07 (E)
Cuz you dont follow the narrative!
Once again what happened to think for yourself and question everything? Guess it only applies when they see fit, fuck em!

06 May, 05:13
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
i love that. ty

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
06 May, 03:54
The real 'Free thinkers' should be questioning everybody and everything....and looking at things from all angles, under all types of light...

I had it easy because I never made nobody an Eye-doll or Eye-con in this and I never had any beLIEf's set in stone either...

It's as soon as they make somebody an idol or icon is when problems happen......especially if something said shines a light on their idol or icon, then they'll get offended and go into defense mode....

Everybody is entitled to their opinions and I would like to hear them all too....=)

06 May, 03:56
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
thank you! you had a better start than I did. God blessed ya! I like you