Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 May, 09:56
I see this land as the “seed” of the new world. We don’t need any “new world order”. Order already exists. See this Universe. What we need is a new world awakening to “see” the order that is already. It is God’s Order & it is ours as man within which to share. Can we learn to live without fear & fences like the elder American did, the red man? Can we know, live, & awaken in the laws of life? Yes, we must if we want to go on. I say that not only a remnant man can be salvaged, but this nation can be salvaged from purification. “PEOPLE” are what makes a nation through their unity of purpose, ideals, & vision. Infastructure follows. Our true national treasures, our “crown jewels”, can be saved; they are our land, children, constitution, our will, spirit, & vision. It is time to say goodbye to Europe. It is time to finally break free & actualize this grand vision & purpose called AMERICA. It is time for reconciliation between red & white man & God, man & nature, man & himself.(Silverhawk)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 10:14
In response Stevie King to her Publication
"Crown Jewels"
I smiled when I read this.
My Grandmother, Mary, used to call all 27 of her grandchildren her crown jewels. She was one of my favorite people growing up. I hope every day to make her proud. She was a teacher and raised 7 children. Her husband and all 6 of her sons wore uniforms for our country. She had such a strong faith in Jesus and GOD. Her favorite saying was GOD will provide. Thanks for making me think of her today. I love what you have written. My Grandmother was a poet. She wrote a poem called the Brotherhood Way. I wish I could share a copy of it. It was beautiful. My Grandmother and mom always raised their children not for the world we live in but for the world they wanted to see. They had the vision of a kind, loving world where we all were examples of the love of GOD and we all cared for each other. That would be an awesome world, wouldn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 May, 10:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yes would be awesome to see the world through their eyes. Why not share her poem, I would love to read it? 🥰

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I need to see if I can relocate it. One of my cousin's inherited her book of poems that she compiled. I know at some point I asked for this poem. As soon as I find it I will post it. I used to have it memorized. It was beautiful.
10:25 AM - May 06, 2024
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
06 May, 10:31
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Just when you post it tag me ok, seems like it takes forever to see people’s posts, wished we could tag people for followups. 🤗