COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Sun. 5 May 2024 The following are women born as men and who already have been executed for Crimes Against Humanity and Pedophilia: Meryl Streep, Helen Hunt, Demi Moore, Cher, Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie, Barbara Streisand, Calista Flockhart, Modonna, Jennifer Lopez, Alicia B Moore (Pink) Ladyboy Gaga, Celine Dion, Courtney Cox, Naomi Campbell, Gwen Stefani, Kate Perry, Marina Abramovic, Dolly Parton.
05:06 AM - May 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 May, 06:46
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I like to refer to “Lady” Gaga as:
Mr. Gaga.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
06 May, 05:18
Easy to believe some on this list were born men, however, a bit harder to believe a few of them were born men.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 May, 06:43
In response Every Time to her Publication
Satanic families breed offspring to be of two sexes/baphomets,. The gender manipulation starts in the womb (or maybe a cloning lab) when they give the fetus opposite sex hormones. Once [they] are born hormonal manipulation continues along with surgical procedures to deepen the deception. [They] weren’t just born boys [they] were being manipulated long before [their] births. Satan is a master of deception.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 May, 09:58
In response Every Time to her Publication
Interesting that Calista Flockheart is on the list, Harrison Ford just recently announced he was joining the un-woke film company headed by Mel Gibson.

I imagine Flockhart was Fords handler... and I am very suspicious that he is nothing more than an infiltrator into Gibsons group.

Ford and the rest tried to eviscerate Trump - and all they did was pull the curtain back on the evil they are involved with.

I do not believe the Hollyweirdos who are professing a hate of woke now, as they flee CA and the effects of their voting habits - to infect red states.

They are, yet again, following orders - after all, they are good at pretending, aren't they....

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
06 May, 05:12
How do you know that?