Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
09 May, 06:47
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I heated water in the lab, placed the mask over it, cut pieces, put it under the scope. The fibers were standing up. No wonder I had a problem wearing it. Not to mention God gave me my mouth n nose to breath. A lab friend said God didn't make you with clothes but you wear them. I shot back...I don't breath out of my ass. 😝🌴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
09 May, 06:43
The mask policy ended my Laboratory career. The doc note said I could wear a shield. They couldn't accommodate me so I was terminated.
😌🌴🙏 Thank God it all worked out and now I am FREE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 May, 06:33
Not to mention nano fibers.

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 May, 06:03
The amazing thing is that this info - that masks are dirty -was censored and factchecked as false.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
06 May, 03:48
ANY IDEA WHAT'S IN THESE MASKS?

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 May, 06:05
Gee, thanks