Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 11:01 (E)
Met a dude that said out of the blue, I wish I didn't get that shot....I played dumb I was like which one. He said that vaccine. I said why what is going on. He said it made him stupid somehow. I told him bout epsom salt soaks, etc. AND prayed for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 11:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Guy has a home inspection license, a business, a deep sea fisherman. Etc. So obviously he meant what he said. Like he was waiting to be able to tell someone. He said I sure do regret that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 May, 11:19
🙏 I pray that there are effective treatments to counteract the harmful side effects for those who took the vaccines. Along with all the other ways [they] have harmed our bodies via our food, water and air.

05 May, 11:20
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen sister. Breaks my heart for them. I tried so hard for decades to warn folks of them. AND these.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 May, 11:25
Sounds like your weekend has been a wonderful experience. 😀

Pretty great all in all. SO glad my bro ONLY because of that "wife" didn't stay long. She was something else. Bragging bout her three marriages, etc. I gotta be honest I do not like her. At all. I did see though, I need to pray for my brother way more.
11:27 PM - May 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 May, 11:28
God can work miracles you are putting your brother in Great Hands!

05 May, 11:30
Amen, truth be told, he is a christian and so is his first wife, and I hope and pray they get back together. TOO many were decieved into thinking you can just divorce your christian spouse and get you a new one. Masons in the pulpit with deception......breaks my heart.