URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
03 May, 11:35
I am not doing well.

the va healthcare system is not healthy

GIVE ME A GUN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 May, 12:27 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Dear God, in Jesus' name, bless and heal Urban Squirrel. Jesus, shine your light around and through this beautiful warrior, letting your eternal love be felt forever.
A plea to you God, in Jesus' name, restore health and well being to Urban Squirrel, for our sakes, the Anons here on AU, for we all need her.
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 01:01
In response Every Time to her Publication
Amen…..May we also continue that
beautiful prayer for any veteran
struggling right now?
My heart knows there are
so many without a voice.

I am grateful to have
exposed my issues with
our horrible
VA not so healthy system here.

Veterans across America need hope….
I am crying in gratitude.
Feeling the
Power of Prayer today.

My sweetheart will be so thankful as well.

Every Time @soTELLme533
Dear God, in Jesus' name, bless and heal all Veterans and our Urban Squirrel. Jesus, shine your light around and through all our beautiful warriors, and let your eternal love be felt forever.
A plea to you God, in Jesus' name, restore health and wellbeing to Urban Squirrel and all Veterans, for our sakes, the Anons here on AU, and for all your children, for we cannot be well until they are well.
We all need them to be well.
Let our Veterans be as Job, when you rewarded Job for his goodness and loyalty, just as our Veterans are good and loyal.
Amen
01:16 PM - May 05, 2024 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
05 May, 01:51
In response Every Time to her Publication
Amen…what a perfect prayer.