Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 May, 02:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 May, 02:17
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 May, 02:18

04 May, 02:19

04 May, 02:20

04 May, 02:20

Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
04 May, 02:21

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 May, 07:11
I totally agree.

I'd love to see the end of horse racing & dog racing etc. it's all about the money, and all at the animals expense😠.
I do believe the UK does have stricter rules then the US & other countries, but it's not enough.
Having lived and worked for 12yrs in a UK racing village, (both in and out of racing) I got the opportunity to get to know the people deep with-in the racing 'community', I did a bit of riding out, worked a little in a few stable, lead horses up in the parade rings etc, I was very keen to learn about it all from the inside, and I heard stuff I didn't like at all. It needs to end.