Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
Actually it's going to be very scary for DeNiro:

Joe Rambo
BrainStorm_Joe
Welp... I just got done throwing a whole lot of movies in the trash...

I can't be the only one who now assumes De Niro is a pedo....

Always seems to be those who have something to hide, that talk about Trump this way..

Do you have secrets Robert?

https://twitter.com/i/stat...
04:22 PM - May 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
03 May, 05:22
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Deflection is thick with these folks. This sum bitch sounds like he is about to piss his pants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
03 May, 04:59
There are so many on the list - I have never watched much tv but hubby did....we fell for all of them - Bruce Willis, Arnold, country music singers, baseball players, football players, hockey players, CEO's, judges, politicians the list goes on & on...I follow God & only God has my back....We lived with Blinders on like horses wear....in our face the whole time...also all the women are men & men are woman...we have lived thru the biggest mental health illness of all time....I think we are going to have 1 big depopulation of all time-not us but them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
03 May, 04:33
He is 1 scumbag I cannot wait to see go down. I never realized what a liberal fucktard he was until Trump became president. Then TDS kicked in and his true colors came out.