LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
03 May, 07:41
HELL IS REAL

DO NOT BE DECEIVED

ITS REAL, REALLY REALLY, REAL

REALLY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 May, 04:08
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Just my thoughts, when one passes on there is no more physical body just the souls energy, so this pic does not resonate with me, but I do believe the message Hell is real. Hell will be the souls who will not have the light of God in them and they will be lost forever in darkness. Again, just my thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
WELL THE BIBLE SAYS YOUR BODY AN SOUL WILL BURN FOREVER BUT NEVER BURN AWAY

ETERNITY IS A LONG TIME

DO NOT BE DECEIVED
HELL IS REAL

HELL IS A HOLDING PLACE UNTIL EVIL SOULS ( GO TO GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT) THAT WILL NOT CONFESS TO GOD THEIR SINS AND ASK FORGIVENESS WILL BE IN UNQUENCHABLE FIRE

AND THEN INTO A BOTTOMLESS PIT WITH SATAN

NOW THAT'S NOT MY THOUGHTS... THIS IS IN THE BIBLE SO I BELIEVE IT 100%
04:16 PM - May 03, 2024
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 May, 05:11
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Well in my heart evil has messed with the Bible, you really believe the dark would put the true words of Esu Immanuel out there 🤔🤔🤔 I don’t put much faith in the Bibles out there. My God is within me and within All I don’t feel the need for the past books for todays times except that the lessons are learned and never to be repeated. Archangel Michael: The healed man, the person grown in love, the living person connected to God - that is the future!

All different prophecies have been cancelled today & made ineffective!

Lift up your hearts, raise your souls. God is with each of you. You are infinitely loved. I am in this thought process and we all are where we are supposed to be. Blessings.🤗🤗🌹