Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 May, 11:07 (E)
AND this guy told its so called mom he was not giving them the fiat on the fifth. SO we all agreed on the eleventh from the outset, no payments missing....period. NOW sixteenth year on like 39k me and this dude gutted this bitch and redid it. ANYWAY he came out and said it was a BITCH and owed me an apology, that don't mean WE are meant to be together, however the EVIL is being exposed. I talked to a lawyer worth a fk and even he said they will end up homeless and extortion is a serious matter. Its mom and her sis ended up slap losing their minds, not looking good for them demons. Its husband is pissing blood. JS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

02 May, 11:25
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
YEP she lost her mind, was literally caught driving around a home babbling incoherently, got toted off to the nut house, its so called husband, KOC got cut almost in half on the side of the road, in Atlanta, when I asked GOD to "show them what He thought" started saying WE WANT HER GONE< the older son died of a massive heart attack, ITS husband is pissing blood and still this shit. JESUS is taking out the trash.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

02 May, 11:32
TY and that was some kinda mk ultra shit signaling for this nut case and its other son who dropped dead to activate against me. Losers.

02 May, 11:36
YEP I do know these bastards are attempting to GO against GODS and they lose as does their defeated father the devil.....

02 May, 11:51
Thas why I wonder when they say "unconventional warfare" ie my life, does that mean on ya own. GOD ain't having all this. lol

03 May, 12:01
HE blows my MIND> always in ALL ways. AMAZIN DAD>