Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 September, 11:12
Dept of Defense decode

=

Thank You ♥/ Frequency / Aliens From Sirius 👽🐶/ Subterranean Aliens👽/ Vril👽/ Sophia Is The Internet / Beautiful Reason / Inside Job / All Glory To God / The Master Artist K 🎨/ I Am The Key And The Lock🔐/ Mysteries / Lucky For Life / A Huge Storm Is Coming ⛈/ I Come Quickly / Yes It Is Real / On The Third Day / DNA Activation Code Of Light🧬🔥/ Quantum Entanglement / God Of Creation Living Life / How Deep Is Your Love❤/ Spiritual Connection👉👈/ Begin To Connect The Dots / Prophecy Rock 🪨/ Dont Try Me🔥🐲/ A Prophecy To Fulfill Q / He Restores My Soul / The Dragons Of The World 🐲/ Decode Figure It Out Yet ⁉️/ Its About The Time / Great Honor And Respect / The Great Book Of Life And Death 📖/ The Suffering Servant 😓/ Bartholomew Simpson 🛹/ My Husband Is Coming Home / Hi Its Me Are We Coming Home 👋/ Holy Sparks ✨
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
237-732
1422-2241
809-908
TS 8:07

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it