Yester Vue @realyestervue
I love the lack of responses to anything I post about police brutality. But I do not do it for likes, follows, or agreement expressed. I do it to make folks aware of what is really going on.
The United States used to have Justices and Peace Officers. Now we have Judges and Law Enforcement/Police=policy enforcement. Learn what the corporation clause is and how the government is twisted against you. Because that is how they were carrying out an attempt at mass genocide of the world's human populations. It was being done through "policy" of corporations.

There are NO heros on capital hill. Capital Hill itself is a corrupt foriegn enemy within our boarders so they are all criminals occupying it.

https://x.com/bambkb/statu...
10:45 AM - May 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
02 May, 11:44
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
The police are masonic protectors of the s.o.s.! If there are some good cops, where are they? Same with fucking jews. As for the Gaza issue: Neither the evil israeli talmudian gvmnt, the pallestinians, or the masonic cops sent to disperse them support Pres Trump! That is my metric. Support my President or I will stand against everyone who doesn't. Jesus warned us ALL about the s.o.s. and where we can find them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 May, 11:34
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Our job was to bring Truth to Light and Dark to Light!!! It is what we do!!!

Just keep WALKING forward!!! Be You!!!

You are doing a Great job bringing awareness!!! TY!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
02 May, 11:35
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Everyone who "Backs the Blue" has not suffered this type of brutality first hand exercised on them by police. It "will": without any doubt remove the support for backing this type of activity and behavior...or worse yet have one of your own children killed by such conduct.